Missing: Talent and Originality
For over 5 years Craig Davis has worked at Version 2, developing a unique sense of style
and design. He has worked closely under the direction of Kieran Walsh whos attention to detail and technical knowledge has only made Craig a better designer and animator. Working in a staff enviorment you grow and learn as a team as well as develop a strong individual skill set. With that said it is sad to say that Version 2 had to close it's doors, but looking forward Craig only hopes this leads to a new home and new family.
It is up to you to help Craig find his way home, please don't be afraid to call the hotline (646-717-2687) or send an e-mail. You can recognize Craig by;
- A refreshing view and design style
- Works hard and always makes a deadline
- Is a team leader who can give and take directions
- Has very good cognitive skills and attention to detail
- Works in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Blender ect.
Only you can help find Craig a new home. Talent like this needs to be rooted somewhere, if not nurtured who knows where he might end up?